Jane is required by law to produce a Police and Crime Plan for Merseyside.
This important documents shapes and informs the way policing and community safety is delivered in the county.
The Plan sets out the clear priorities on which the Commissioner and her partners will focus their work and the ways in which Merseyside Police will use its resources to deliver excellent policing for the communities of Merseyside.
The five priorities Jane has set for 2017 to 2021 and beyond are:
- Prevent crime and anti-social behaviour;
- Provide a visible and accessible neighbourhood policing style;
- Tackle serious and organised crime;
- Support victims, protect vulnerable people and maintain public safety;
- Working in partnership to improve road safety.
If you would like a printed copy of the Police and Crime Plan, or a copy of the report in any other format, please get in touch using our Contact page.
Previous Police and Crime Plans
The Commissioner published her first Police and Crime Plan after being elected.
She then revised the Plan and released a refreshed version in September 2017. This revised plan ran until March 2017.
Please use the links below to view these reports.